For more than 35 combined years, the attorneys at the Law Office of Alan S. Forman, LLC have been helping people throughout the state of Maryland navigate their way through the legal process. When confronted with a legal issue most people would benefit from speaking with an attorney. We will work with you to explain the process and help you make important decisions affecting your finances, your family and your future.
Find out more about the firm’s lawyers by reviewing our personal bios:
Alan Forman has built a successful record for his clients for nearly three decades. Mr. Forman is known for his perseverance, dedication and compassion, not only for the law, but for his clients and their interests. Mr. Forman enthusiastically shares his expertise with fellow attorneys and students of the law. His areas of practice include:
- DUI, DWI and traffic matters
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Family law
- Wills and estates
- Contracts and business law
- Criminal defense and juvenile defense
- Administrative hearings
- Real estate
His affiliations and commendations include:
- Member, Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, Anne Arundel County Bar Association; 1998-2000
- Mentor, Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Committee, Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Grey Panel Cases
- Member, Academy of Law and Public Service
- Panel Member, Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission
- Chairperson, Anne Arundel County Bar Association Community Service Division; 2001 and 2002
- Chairperson, Anne Arundel County Bar Association Law Week; 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003
- 2001 Recipient Anne Arundel County Bar Association Trustees Award for Outstanding Service to the Bar Association and the Legal Profession
Nathan Volke is an associate with The Law Office of Alan S. Forman, LLC. An Anne Arundel County native, he graduated from University of Maryland Baltimore County, with honors, in 2008 and the University of Baltimore, School of Law in 2011, where he was a member of the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court team and a staff editor on the Journal of Environmental Law. Nathan was admitted to the Maryland State Bar in December 2011.
Following graduation, Nathan served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul F. Harris, Jr. in the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County. He is a member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association and has participated with the James C. Cawood Inn of Court. Nathan practices in the areas of general litigation, domestic, traffic / DUI, immigration and criminal defense.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs.
Call us at 866-793-6159, or contact us online to find out how we can help you. Our main office is located in Glen Burnie, Md. and we also maintain offices in Annapolis, Ellicott City, Owings Mills, and Laurel, Md. for the convenience of our clients.
Se habla español